Household Insurance

Whether for larger properties, heritage, unusual or just special to you, we can arrange flexible, tailored insurance to meet your specific needs, often at very competitive terms. We have access to most major UK insurers and multiple specialist providers.

If you require cover for buildings, contents or both, or if the property is let, a holiday home or unoccupied, we can organise this for you. We give a personal service. You will be dealing with a broker with over 40 years’ experience in the household insurance industry.

Buildings insurance protects the physical structure of your home and includes walls, gates, fences, drives, garages, patios, swimming pools, tennis courts and outbuildings. The amount your home is insured for reflects how much it would cost to rebuild, which is not the same as its current market value.*

Contents insurance protects your domestic contents, against loss or damage, which is anything that can be removed from your home such as jewellery, TVs, curtains, furniture, collectibles, garden equipment, bicycles and mobility aids. The contents cover can also be extended if you wish to protect your belongings when taken away from your home, such as on holiday.

If you’re a first time buyer or just looking to make savings, we have access to some providers offering some very good value, standard covers 

And remember, regardless of the size of your property, we will be here for you. You can be assured of a personal service. If you wish to make a claim, make any changes or have any questions or concerns you can telephone us at the office or email.

If local, why not pop in?

*Building Reinstatement Valuation service – We have access to a surprisingly good value established and independent R.I.C.S. regulated valuation service. We make this facility available to all of our clients at a discounted cost.